What's new

The Coffee House

I actually plow some of our backyard with a truck. Keeps the kids from playing in the yellow and brown snow. wife keeps saying "you should leave more snow for the kids to play in out back". umm. Don't think so unless you want to get rid of the dog...
They get about a day with fresh snow after every snow. Then I push it all back and start piling it. so they end up with snow mounds to climb (course still filled with dog crap I suppose)

No one ever volunteers to pick up the dog poop in the winter and the dog has no manners.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #514
A new deli just opened. We don't have many delis down here, so I got a Reuben; very good. I will definitely go back.
 
....still wondering what he is going to do with that big pile of leave now...

JUMP!!!
LOL! I think I've outgrown that. and the grandchildren are not here, so I'll just run them through the shredder. (how boring)

Besides, there are sticks in there besides the leaves.
 
I actually plow some of our backyard with a truck. Keeps the kids from playing in the yellow and brown snow. wife keeps saying "you should leave more snow for the kids to play in out back". umm. Don't think so unless you want to get rid of the dog...
They get about a day with fresh snow after every snow. Then I push it all back and start piling it. so they end up with snow mounds to climb (course still filled with dog crap I suppose)

No one ever volunteers to pick up the dog poop in the winter and the dog has no manners.

I'm sorry, this may sound rude, but...what kind of kid doesn't know to avoid the yellow snow???
 
I actually plow some of our backyard with a truck. Keeps the kids from playing in the yellow and brown snow. wife keeps saying "you should leave more snow for the kids to play in out back". umm. Don't think so unless you want to get rid of the dog...
They get about a day with fresh snow after every snow. Then I push it all back and start piling it. so they end up with snow mounds to climb (course still filled with dog crap I suppose)

No one ever volunteers to pick up the dog poop in the winter and the dog has no manners.

I'm sorry, this may sound rude, but...what kind of kid doesn't know to avoid the yellow snow???
lol. Not rude at all. They are little and running around playing whatever I am afraid they wont notice. Also if it gets covered over with a dusting or more accumulation you don't even see it (doesn't mean you wont sink in it). would rather it just be "gone"
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #518
Carrot cake a la mode . . . working on a good sugar buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
:1219:
 
I actually plow some of our backyard with a truck. Keeps the kids from playing in the yellow and brown snow. wife keeps saying "you should leave more snow for the kids to play in out back". umm. Don't think so unless you want to get rid of the dog...
They get about a day with fresh snow after every snow. Then I push it all back and start piling it. so they end up with snow mounds to climb (course still filled with dog crap I suppose)

No one ever volunteers to pick up the dog poop in the winter and the dog has no manners.

I'm sorry, this may sound rude, but...what kind of kid doesn't know to avoid the yellow snow???
lol. Not rude at all. They are little and running around playing whatever I am afraid they wont notice. Also if it gets covered over with a dusting or more accumulation you don't even see it (doesn't mean you wont sink in it). would rather it just be "gone"

Fair enough. I guess I grew up with more of a 'survival of the fittest' sort of approach ;) I say take the kids outside and take the dog with you. Let the kids watch the dog pee or poop into the snow and then tell the kids, "See this? See how the snow looks now? Do you want dog pee or poop all over you? Then pay attention when you're out here." And if one day, they land in some poop and get all freaked out...well, I bet they'll be more careful after that!
 
I actually plow some of our backyard with a truck. Keeps the kids from playing in the yellow and brown snow. wife keeps saying "you should leave more snow for the kids to play in out back". umm. Don't think so unless you want to get rid of the dog...
They get about a day with fresh snow after every snow. Then I push it all back and start piling it. so they end up with snow mounds to climb (course still filled with dog crap I suppose)

No one ever volunteers to pick up the dog poop in the winter and the dog has no manners.

I'm sorry, this may sound rude, but...what kind of kid doesn't know to avoid the yellow snow???
lol. Not rude at all. They are little and running around playing whatever I am afraid they wont notice. Also if it gets covered over with a dusting or more accumulation you don't even see it (doesn't mean you wont sink in it). would rather it just be "gone"

Fair enough. I guess I grew up with more of a 'survival of the fittest' sort of approach ;) I say take the kids outside and take the dog with you. Let the kids watch the dog pee or poop into the snow and then tell the kids, "See this? See how the snow looks now? Do you want dog pee or poop all over you? Then pay attention when you're out here." And if one day, they land in some poop and get all freaked out...well, I bet they'll be more careful after that!
so basically you agree with my wife. Leave more snow for the kids to play in even if it has dog chit and pee in it. lol
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #521
I actually plow some of our backyard with a truck. Keeps the kids from playing in the yellow and brown snow. wife keeps saying "you should leave more snow for the kids to play in out back". umm. Don't think so unless you want to get rid of the dog...
They get about a day with fresh snow after every snow. Then I push it all back and start piling it. so they end up with snow mounds to climb (course still filled with dog crap I suppose)

No one ever volunteers to pick up the dog poop in the winter and the dog has no manners.

I'm sorry, this may sound rude, but...what kind of kid doesn't know to avoid the yellow snow???
lol. Not rude at all. They are little and running around playing whatever I am afraid they wont notice. Also if it gets covered over with a dusting or more accumulation you don't even see it (doesn't mean you wont sink in it). would rather it just be "gone"

Fair enough. I guess I grew up with more of a 'survival of the fittest' sort of approach ;) I say take the kids outside and take the dog with you. Let the kids watch the dog pee or poop into the snow and then tell the kids, "See this? See how the snow looks now? Do you want dog pee or poop all over you? Then pay attention when you're out here." And if one day, they land in some poop and get all freaked out...well, I bet they'll be more careful after that!
so basically you agree with my wife. Leave more snow for the kids to play in even if it has dog chit and pee in it. lol

I bet they will only hit it once or twice, then they'll look.
 
just to say

74445-good-morning-wallpaper-800-x-600.jpg
 
waiting for coffee and reading what you guys wrote yesterday...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom