What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #557
Time to play the 301 boogie. It should be very entertaining as it is raining.

I will catch most of you later.
 
did I say that I don't like Paypal anymore!?

well I don't like it anymore!
 
I just can't explain it in decent English, don't know lots of expressions so you'll have to figure out the most of what I have to say :D

Everybody understands hand gestures.
 
There have been times I kinda wished my mother didn't know what country I was in. :D

Totally agree with you :)

I got along with my mother much better when I was living 6,000 miles away. It's really best for us to be in different countries.

Good morning! Anyone here?
 
man, cloudy again. i cant catch a sunny day to save my life here...
i was still waiting for a nice sunny day to shoot in side those old mills since they have no interior lights. any thoughts?
 
man, cloudy again. i cant catch a sunny day to save my life here...
i was still waiting for a nice sunny day to shoot in side those old mills since they have no interior lights. any thoughts?

Sorry, I've got nothing useful for you other than maybe bring a tripod and do long exposures. Me, I'd do that with Tri-X and then push the development, but it's not the most helpful advice for you ;)
 
man, cloudy again. i cant catch a sunny day to save my life here...
i was still waiting for a nice sunny day to shoot in side those old mills since they have no interior lights. any thoughts?

Sorry, I've got nothing useful for you other than maybe bring a tripod and do long exposures. Me, I'd do that with Tri-X and then push the development, but it's not the most helpful advice for you ;)
just afraid i wont have the conditions right and wont take the best advantage of it.
i am really lucky i am even getting in i think the caretaker recognized my name from my photographs locally here so offered his phone number to give me access when i call him. so i wont be trespassing YIPPEE. I just don't know how giving he will be if i frig it up and tell him i need access over , and over.....
He also caretakes the buildings for a corporation that owns them now so i am not sure how much leeway he even has to keep giving access.
Basically, i think i will get a day or two but probably no second chances.
 
ok...

I was walking home yesterday, looked left and right before I stepped on pedestrian crossing to get to the other side of the road. No one was there so I naturally walked.
I made two or three steps when the car pushed me and continued to push me from my left side. I placed my hand on the car like I was a Superman and though I'll stop the car with my hand !? I even think I yelled at her while trying not to fell in front of the car.

Luckily she wasn't driving fast but she was't stopping either! She kept pushing me for a few meters. That's way my arm hip and leg hurt. I really don't know how I managed not to fall in front of the car considering that the car was completely pressed to my body and my leg and hips were in unnatural position while I was trying to "run" from it.

She stopped and I just continued to the pedestrian on other side of the road.

After the crossroad dozens of meters away, she stopped her car and called me to approach her. So I did. She was deeply disturbed, she was saying: "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking in front of me, I was looking behind... blah blah" So I ended up consoling her :)

I got to my house, got in the shower. Was pretty upset for a half of the day. Went to zumba, couldn't do it because it hurt.
 
Last edited:
ok...

I was walking home yesterday, looked left and right before I stepped on pedestrian crossing to get to the other side of the road. No one was there so I naturally walked.
I made two or three steps when the car pushed me and continued to push me from my left side. I placed my hand on the car like I was a Superman and though I'll stop the car with my hand !? I even think I yelled at her while trying not to fell in front of the car.

Luckily she wasn't driving fast but she was't stopping either! She kept pushing me for a couple of meters. That's way my arm hip and leg hurt. I really don't know how I managed not to fall in front of the car considering that the car was completely pressed to my body and my leg and hips were in unnatural position while I was trying to "run" from it.

She stopped and I just continued to the pedestrian on other side of the road.

After the crossroad dozens of meters away, she stopped her car and called me to approach her. So I did. She was deeply disturbed, she was saying: "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking in front of me, I was looking behind... blah blah" So I ended up confronting her :)

I got to my house, got in the shower. Was pretty upset for a half of the day. Went to zumba, couldn't do it because it hurt.
in the united states that would be a 100k settlement and they would give her fines for endangerment.
 
man, cloudy again. i cant catch a sunny day to save my life here...
i was still waiting for a nice sunny day to shoot in side those old mills since they have no interior lights. any thoughts?
You should move those Mills here. I look forward to a cloudy day so I can get the great shadows. :-)
 
Wow, that definitely sounds scary, thinking about the 'what-ifs"! At least she acknowledged what she did and apologized, but still.

Again glad you're okay! :icon_hug:

(And no, that wouldn't be much of a lawsuit here. Maybe some would try, but it wouldn't go far.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom