What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #496
OK. I had your youngest picked out correctly. Now, is your sister at far left or in front, right?

I'm waiting for a script to finish logging database fields so I;ve got some time on my hands - can you tell?

My sister is front right; that's my niece back there in the left corner.

And now, the photos are transferred and it's time for me to get to work!

Bye. I'm up to "water" - need to get to "zoning"
 
What I've been up to: I gathered leaves today.

DSC_0007 - Version 2.webp
 
that looks like a RATHER LARGE pile of leaves or is it the camera angle?
 
I'm at Kaiser Permanente Hospital right now. Mary Lou is have a procedure performed and I'm the designated driver. They don't want her to operate heavy machinery.

"The Surgeon General has determined that attempting to get pregnant while operating heavy machinery can be hazardous to your health."
Our tax dollars hard at work.
 
My leaves are all covered with snow.

It is natures way of telling me to kick back and have a beer rather than raking.
 
Leo, you should get one of those exercise monitoring baclettes. They are super motivational devices.

What is this black magic of which you speak?

Thanksgiving, you say? Here's a picture of one of our "typical" Thanksgiving celebrations, usually held at my cousin's farm:

View attachment 88791

That picture gives me anxiety! So many people...I'd be the one in the corner not talking to anyone and playing with whatever pet was on hand. If there were no pets, I'm screwed. I'd probably hide somewhere.

I'm at Kaiser Permanente Hospital right now. Mary Lou is have a procedure performed and I'm the designated driver. They don't want her to operate heavy machinery.

Hope it's nothing serious!

Edit: It's so nice to put that all in one post instead of splitting postwhoring my responses!
 
....still wondering what he is going to do with that big pile of leave now...
 
....still wondering what he is going to do with that big pile of leave now...
Tomorrow I will put them through the shredder and then haul them back to the front yard for mulch.
 
....still wondering what he is going to do with that big pile of leave now...
Tomorrow I will put them through the shredder and then haul them back to the front yard for mulch.
we have one of those ones you carry around that sucks up the leaves, shreds them and blows them into a trashcan (or whatever). Like I said, I haven't used it or even the leaf blower this year I just ran it over with our little john deere. i was anti foliage. lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom