What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #541
I can count to five in German. Heck, I can count to five in five languages. That will get me far.

You are in Norway, correct?
We could always try one of the various translators to get the general idea, if you want to post in Norwegian.
I don't know a single word in Norwegian :)

but my Google friend just helped me: God morgen!

What is your native language?
 
I'd like to learn at least one more language... like French
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #547
Lenny could help you learn Portuguese.
 
What is your native language?
I'll tell you one day

There are 198 countries in the world. I've got yours narrowed down to one of about 30 or 40. I'm practically there! :laughing:
Makes it kinda hard for a Mother to visit though… :icon_wink:
There have been times I kinda wished my mother didn't know what country I was in. :D
 
You will find that I am very agreeable
 
Having a quick cup of coffee this morning, then gotta head to work. Today is the REAL marathon day. Need to get to work by about 6:30 a.m. and won't get home until close to midnight!

I did get all the photos from Tuesday and yesterday processed and into a Powerpoint slideshow. I still need to re-arrange the slides some, as they want the pictures to be "random" rather than in the order I took them, and there's no way to "randomize" the slides in a PP, evidently. Well, no simple way already provided by the software, I should say.

I'll be shooting bus competition until about noon, then a quick lunch and then I have to get all the photos from this morning culled, processed and inserted into the slide show, do some timing work on the slides, before leaving for the awards banquet about 5:30.


Sharon - don't forget to take a shot of B5 (or even a shot at B5) so we can have the photo-chopping session; not kidding, really.

Right! Definitely need to do that!

Well, I'm off to the races…or the Roadeo anyway! Check back with you peeps later!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom