- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 20,814
- Reaction score
- 13,166
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #54,436
It looks gorgeous! All shiny new and clean. I wouldn't sweat the height of it - it looks like it's fitting just fine under the bit of cabinet it's near, so that works fine.
And look at all those clean dishes you didn't have to stand and wash by hand!![]()
Yeah, the height doesn't bother me. When there were bigger dishes were in the drainer, it was about the same height, and I was never great about clearing out the drainer regularly, so there were always dishes in it. It looked a lot messier than the dishwasher does.
That's sweet, Leo. One of the first things we did when we started the kitched remod - pick out a dishwasher.
We noticed the temps in Auburn, ME were getting back to normal. It looks like next week is going to be a mix - 90s then 80s, then 90s again. We had taco pie, last night, and I finished it off today. I'd never heard of it until one of the characters on "Blue Bloods" mentioned it.
When we moved into the apartment (years ago), my tool chests went to storage. I've gotten pieces over the years and inherited a few. A few weeks ago, I pulled the chests (a six drawer roll-away cabinet and five drawer chest that sit's on top) out of storage This weekend I started making an inventory of what I have. I discovered two things, right off the bat: most of my wrenches are SAE (English or "inch") while most nuts and bolts I use are metric; and there are not enough drawers for the tools if I am to keep them at least half-way organized. I ended up pulling wrenches from the truck kit for here. I'll replenish the truck later, with most needed sizes.
A sneak peek:
View attachment 276603 View attachment 276602
Good tool chests are a wonderful thing! Congrats on being able to break them out again!
