- Joined
- Dec 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,948
- Reaction score
- 16,269
- Location
- Somewhere in Maine
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- Moderator 🛠️
- #54,451
I got away from trout fishing for a long time and took it back up a couple years ago. One of the first places I went to was Cunningham Falls State Park and Catoctin Mountain National Park (home of Camp David) which are across the road from each other. I wanted to cross over the creek and very briefly considered one of the numerous fallen trees or try the slippery rocks - nope; not that brave (or stupid) any more. I picked up a pair of waders and wading shoes soon after.@CherylL I've busted my derriere several times trout fishing in the Smokies. The older you get the less you bounce.![]()
And, no, I didn't cath anything. But it was nice getting back into the woods.
