What's new

The Coffee House

It says the video is private; what were y'all doing in that plow? :eyebrows:
working now? Not very entertaining anyway I was just taping to show her what she did wrong and try to speed her up from taking twenty five minutes a driveway...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #662
That's not too bad, Lenny.

Bribrius: Not that I know about plowing but it looked like she did a good job. I didn't see any light poles getting knocked down (happened at work a couple of years ago).

I just skipped though a lot of it. Yes you must have been freezing.
 
well.. maybe not. says it is 63 percent done.
 
That's not too bad, Lenny.

Bribrius: Not that I know about plowing but it looked like she did a good job. I didn't see any light poles getting knocked down (happened at work a couple of years ago).

I just skipped though a lot of it. Yes you must have been freezing.
I guess you can see it then. She ended up deciding it wasn't for her. she would plow our stuff and people we knew but was too nervous about plowing people out that wasn't family or close friends that she would hit something. she didn't like the idea of being out alone at night in a truck either in case she got stuck or was under lower visability.
 
The Cook and I are back from our walk. Up to 73F. A quick shower then to the beach for breakfast.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #669
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #671
Anytime, sweetie.
 
OK, this not a thread that you can come in at page #45 and get caught up since the thread started, or figure out who's talking to who about what... Gary's on the beach and Bri's getting plowed out and I'm not sure what Snowbear and Maria are whispering about! lol Or what Leonore did...

If nothing else it seems like everyone's enjoying their visits to the coffeehouse! Hope everyone's enjoying their Saturday.
 
OK, this not a thread that you can come in at page #45 and get caught up since the thread started, or figure out who's talking to who about what... Gary's on the beach and Bri's getting plowed out and I'm not sure what Snowbear and Maria are whispering about! lol Or what Leonore did...

If nothing else it seems like everyone's enjoying their visits to the coffeehouse! Hope everyone's enjoying their Saturday.
hey Sharon!

welcome!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #674
Welcome Sharon. This is basically a low-stress hangout. It was spawned from the Leaderboard thread (may it rest in hell).

Pull up a chair, have a drink & enjoy.
 
Oh, the leaderboard thread started this! lol No wonder I don't know what's going on...

Thanks Maria I always enjoy your presence on the board

I'm in my chair Snowbear but not for too much longer, was doing lumen (sun) prints earlier, now since it's clouded up I'm going to get some run thru some fixer and ferrotype them while I have a weekend of not much going on. (Some of course that I did some time ago, not the ones from today! I'm never that caught up! lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom