What's new

The Coffee House

.................... and................... my free time is over!

:(
 
Oh nooooo! :(
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #648
Good morning, Lenny. Good afternoon, Marija. if you are still here.
 
hello fellow derelicts.
 
37 degrees here. maybe winter is coming early...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #651
High of 54 here, low of 30.
 
High of 54 here, low of 30.
I hope we hit near fifty. the colder climates are great eh? Pretty soon will be scraping the ice of the car windows. I should probably get off my but and get ready for winter with the snow equipment. I still have the boat out!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #653
My snow equipment consists of a large coffee mug and a laptop for working a home. ;)
 
Buenos Dias Coffee Housers. 57F right now, but it should get to the upper 80's today. Warm and dry. I'm having my coffee on the patio watching Cook patrol the upper retaining hill. She's anxious for her walk.
 
My snow equipment consists of a large coffee mug and a laptop for working a home. ;)
I don't get much into it anymore down to my one old truck now and a couple blowers family and friends. Used to run resi route. At one point I was so tired from plowing I tried to get my wife to learn to do it just to give me some shut eye. I have a couple vids somewhere from a few years back I will look for it. Not very exciting I think I just found it amusing trying to get her to take over some of the plowing I was running on no sleep.
 

crappy cellphone vid and shaky (I was freezing) but here is one.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #659
It says the video is private; what were y'all doing in that plow? :eyebrows:
 
Today's high will be 44F.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom