What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #676
Oh, the leaderboard thread started this! lol No wonder I don't know what's going on...

Thanks Maria I always enjoy your presence on the board

I'm in my chair Snowbear but not for too much longer, was doing lumen (sun) prints earlier, now since it's clouded up I'm going to get some run thru some fixer and ferrotype them while I have a weekend of not much going on. (Some of course that I did some time ago, not the ones from today! I'm never that caught up! lol)

No worries. There was a bit of camaraderie among some of the LB posters, but we didn't care for the competition that had formed for the top spot. That'e when we decided to put this together.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the prints. We've done a few cyanotypes here.
 
I'm sort of enjoying my Saturday, but I'm recuperating from surgery I had yesterday, so I can't really do much.

The weather is nice here, started out windy, but now it's just high thin clouds letting in lots of light.

Back to bed with me.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #680
Relax & take it easy. Get better.
 
ok people

good-night48.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #683
Sweet dreams. Catch you tomorrow.
 
And thpptt to Gary! lol not jealous or anything of you on your sunny beach... I at least had sunshine for part of the day! But is it ever dark by 5 on days like this since the time change.
 
And thpptt to Gary! lol not jealous or anything of you on your sunny beach... I at least had sunshine for part of the day! But is it ever dark by 5 on days like this since the time change.
Us Californians are used to that, lol. But, it was perfect. Sunny and warm, in the low 80's. Brunch at the Old Town Cafe. Mary Lou had this giant mushroom burger with Blue Cheese and I ordered tamales and eggs. Then we walked up a block to the nursery and we picked up a Princess Plant and this very odd Poppy. Then we walked down a couple of blocks and took a nice stroll on the pier. People were boogie boarding and playing in the waves, catching some rays, fishing and just hanging out.
 
I like those days Gary. When I first moved here I rented down at the beach. Was way cool. Walk to the beach, swim, walk home and shower then back out for some food. Like being on full time vacation.
 
I like those days Gary. When I first moved here I rented down at the beach. Was way cool. Walk to the beach, swim, walk home and shower then back out for some food. Like being on full time vacation.
Yep, when I lived in Huntington Beach and Manhattan Beach it was a block to the water. A nice way to start the day was with a cup of coffee watching the morning waves.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom