What's new

The Coffee House

I've about had it for the night. My back is killing me so I need to get out of this chair & lay down.
I'll catch you all in the morning, over coffee.

Good night, everyone.

Good night! Hope your back is better in the morning!

Mmmm, coffee...
 
i have a crop and print question. with the digital conversions can i make a 9x16 into a 8x10 or do i have to crop it to a 8x10?
 
crappola . i don't have time. still have to convert and search through.....fourty prints in fourty five minutes to convert and upload and find??

Like Charlie said, they do this deal once in a while so it will come up again. I think there is a mailing list or something, but if nothing else, I'll let you know when it pops up again. 8x10 for $1 and 11x14 for $2.
 
usually i just crop to size i want, but noticed some seem to convert i am guessing this wont convert...
 
i have a crop and print question. with the digital conversions can i make a 9x16 into a 8x10 or do i have to crop it to a 8x10?

They give you an option to crop to 8x10 proportions or you can do a full bleed and have the entire image on the paper. But that will mean you'd have to trim the extra white paper and it won't fit a standard mat. I did a full bleed because again, I am doing this less for framing and more for information or a possible portfolio. I'm also seriously considering at some point getting my own mat-cutting tools.
 
i could use a portfolio, people ask me to see my work i have odd and ends to show them kicking around about it.. Most of my stuff isn't portfolio quality work anyway though i don't think..
 
hey, i got asked to submit photos to be used in a calendar for a charity. i guess they are selling the calendars to raise money. should i do some kind of release with them when i give them the photos or just not worry about it? i wouldn't be making a dime off it just for a charity.
 
hey, i got asked to submit photos to be used in a calendar for a charity. i guess they are selling the calendars to raise money. should i do some kind of release with them when i give them the photos or just not worry about it? i wouldn't be making a dime off it just for a charity.

Good question. I don't really know. I suppose it comes down to whether or not you care if they end up using the pictures for something else down the line.
 
I'm off to bed, too. Going to see the kitties tomorrow morning! Well, I'll be seeing a little bit of the kitties and probably a lot of dirty litter boxes ;) But there's also work to be done in the big room where a lot of cats hang out, so I'll get to mingle a little, too.
rs IMG_3454.webp
 
stopped by to say

GoodMorning7.jpg


I just got my coffee... going to read what you guys wrote so far
 
Now thats darn funny! :-) I know the feeling.
 
10:20pm and getting close to bedtime. Been a good long day.
 
Been a good long day.
lucky you!

Monday was a good long day for me also... we'll see how my Tuesday will turn out.

Right now, everything is good... drinking coffee, being on the net, waiting the phone to ring...

I don't wan't to work!

I want to be lazy!

But no.... the world just won't let me!!!!
 
The world never waits for anyone. It's up to us to get up and enjoy it while we can.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom