What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #856
Good afternoon, sweet Marija. How are you doing today?
 
GOOD AFTERNOON MARIJA!! :)

Good morning to everyone else in my time zone or earlier. How's this one for a cheery good morning: ;)
beautiful-day.jpg
 
GOOD AFTERNOON MARIJA!! :)

Good morning to everyone else in my time zone or earlier. How's this one for a cheery good morning: ;)
beautiful-day.jpg
Morning Leo!

Perfect!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #860
Good morning, Sharon. I hope the parade goes well for you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #861
Good morning, Lenny. I think Marija needs a little cheering up. :icon_hug:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #863
Well, no flowers today. I have some home made apple pie, but you better hurry because it's going fast!

1352897504yg3vl.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #866
A new "What is it??" has been posted. Enjoy.

I made the little leaves out of dough; my lovely wife made the rest.
 
 
Love this band
 
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom