What's new

The Coffee House

 
 
I turned of my Jazz radio to see those :)
 
Oh.... here we go again...!!!!!!!!!! :BangHead::madass:

a question.....


What do you do when you really dislike someone's behavior towards you?

and.... you already tried to explain that person that he/she needs to back of ... you explained that nicely a few times, then tried to ignore that person and then after a while tried not to be that nice...

nothing helps!
 
Oh.... here we go again...!!!!!!!!!! :BangHead::madass:

a question.....


What do you do when you really dislike someone's behavior towards you?

and.... you already tried to explain that person that he/she needs to back of ... you explained that nicely a few times, then tried to ignore that person and then after a while tried not to be that nice...

nothing helps!

I said I was sorry!
 
I don't think I've ever had that experience, but just guessing; that if you ignore her long enough, she will direct her anti-social behavior toward someone else.
 
Sleep with her husband/boyfriend.
 
finally home!
and for breakfast, macaroni and cheese with buffalo hot wing sauce.
 
Oh.... here we go again...!!!!!!!!!! :BangHead::madass:

a question.....


What do you do when you really dislike someone's behavior towards you?

and.... you already tried to explain that person that he/she needs to back of ... you explained that nicely a few times, then tried to ignore that person and then after a while tried not to be that nice...

nothing helps!
plant drugs in their car then report them for trafficking with a anonymous phone call. Always works.

works good getting rid of bosses if you want to be promoted too.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #884
Here, if it is happening at work, you can usually tell the supervisor that they are interfering with you work or
Oh.... here we go again...!!!!!!!!!! :BangHead::madass:

a question.....


What do you do when you really dislike someone's behavior towards you?

and.... you already tried to explain that person that he/she needs to back of ... you explained that nicely a few times, then tried to ignore that person and then after a while tried not to be that nice...

nothing helps!


You want me to make a phone call? I know people who will, well, let's just say this person won't bother anyone again.
 
Morning Gary, I'm on my first cup. The rest of the world is well into their day by now. Thank you Vets.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom