What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #902
This is the wrong thread for that -- take it to the LB thread.
 
I think you can literally buy anything on Amazon these days. Why not animals.....
 
first to say

images
 
plant drugs in their car then report them for trafficking with a anonymous phone call. Always works.

works good getting rid of bosses if you want to be promoted too.
but they'll know it was me! He'd never do that!
 
Here, if it is happening at work, you can usually tell the supervisor that they are interfering with you work or
that would be nice but I really can't do it

You want me to make a phone call? I know people who will, well, let's just say this person won't bother anyone again.
Yes!!!
Please do that!

It'll be soooo interesting!
 
How could anyone not want a pair of these?
Steel toe bunny slippers

I just figured out what to give my youngest for Christmas--now I just gotta figure out where to find the men's size 15 bunny slippers to start with.

My youngest would seriously find this hilarious.
 
Ahem...I have an important announcement to make...an incredible discovery...

a proud accomplishment...

a momentous occasion...

Drum roll please...

I.
Am.
OFF the Leaderboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boogie:
OH MA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Ahem...I have an important announcement to make...an incredible discovery...

a proud accomplishment...

a momentous occasion...

Drum roll please...

I.
Am.
OFF the Leaderboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boogie:
OH MA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's true, daughter dear!
Don't worry though; I have no intention of not posting and checking in on you. I gotta make sure things are going okay for my daughter!

Besides, the #10 spot has 169 posts for the month. I probably have 168. :laughing:
 
Don't worry though; I have no intention of not posting and checking in on you. I gotta make sure things are going okay for my daughter!
Would you approve if I beat the hell of a guy I mentioned yesterday!?
Would you even help me?
I just can't stand him anymore!!! Today even more than yesterday! Can't look at his silly smile anymore! Can't be nice or even polite with him anymore! But he just doesn't care!

Oh God!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom