What's new

The Coffee House

Just realized I didn't reply on this

I don't think I've ever had that experience,
if you were a woman you probably would have a similar experience

but just guessing; that if you ignore her long enough, she will direct her anti-social behavior toward someone else.
it's he and ignoring didn't help... this lasts for a few months now
 
Hi folks.

Congratulations on your accomplishment, Sharon! Apparently, I am third on the Leaderboard. I thought at first it was irony that I'm at a high position than I was when I was trying, but then again, I was also competing against people with some mad postwhoring skillz :laughing:

In other news, this netbook is a bit slow today and I need coffee...

Marija, maybe every time he smiles, fantasize about punching the smile off his face. Or kicking him in the nads. Creative visualization to help you tolerate him in the immediate moment :D
 
funny_hi.gif
Leo!


Marija, maybe every time he smiles, fantasize about punching the smile off his face. Or kicking him in the nads. Creative visualization to help you tolerate him in the immediate moment :D
I've been doing that kind of creative visualization for quite some time now!
Doesn't help!

I think I've never hated anyone, but I might just start to hate him.

he just don't get it
back_off_dude_bumper_sticker-r98803d65aa304c9dbbaaab1ad6cecf40_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg
 
goodmorning room! Liking my new coffee maker! First cup!
 
Don't worry though; I have no intention of not posting and checking in on you. I gotta make sure things are going okay for my daughter!
Would you approve if I beat the hell of a guy I mentioned yesterday!?
Would you even help me?
I just can't stand him anymore!!! Today even more than yesterday! Can't look at his silly smile anymore! Can't be nice or even polite with him anymore! But he just doesn't care!

Oh God!
Beating people up isn't cool. But I will happily, to use a term we use here sometimes, "rip him a new one" for you. I have been a mom to teenage boys--I know how to lecture someone to the point where they WISH you'd just beat them up instead. :D

If I were you, and nothing else works, I'd just tear into him and then make myself so incredibly unpleasant every time he's around that even a oaf like him figures out it's better to be somewhere else.

We need to just make this guy disappear...
 
Good morning, Leo and Bribrius!
New coffee makers are awesome, Bri! By the way, what's your first name? I'm wondering if it's easier to type pre-caffeine than Bribrius...I end up with Bibrius, Bribus, Bribis...evidently i's and u's are a challenge for me in the morning. :D
 
Leo, I noticed you were third! I don't know whether to say "Congratulations" or "I'm sorry." :laughing:
And Gary is STILL gonna blow through the first month's high post count, without even really trying. I think he's just a natural-born postwhore. :D
 
Leo, I noticed you were third! I don't know whether to say "Congratulations" or "I'm sorry." :laughing:
And Gary is STILL gonna blow through the first month's high post count, without even really trying. I think he's just a natural-born postwhore. :D

I'm also not really sure how to take the news of my current 3rd place bronze ;) And yeah, I think Garys's going to sail through November, too!

And Marija, I agree that with Sharon. Just read him the riot act and make yourself unpleasant to be around. Maybe he'll finally get the "hint" - and by hint, I mean the huge glaring neon sign that's about to crash into his face :)

Oh, and good morning, bri! Congrats on the coffee ;)
 
If I were you, and nothing else works, I'd just tear into him and then make myself so incredibly unpleasant every time he's around that even a oaf like him figures out it's better to be somewhere else..
I am unpleasant... and even more than unpleasant but he just don't care!
We had to do some stuff together yesterday and today...

So today....

"Come with me in my office "
"No, you can say everything you have to me here in my office"
"Oh just come with me"
"No I won't... Just do that and when you're done with it bring it to me. I have lot's of other things to do"
"Let's go to my office and we'll do it together"
"No. I won't. Do it by yourself"


"Sit here next to me"
"No, I don't mind standing"
"Why are you like this, just sit here so we can do this"
"I'm in a hurry, don't want to sit. I can read what you wrote even if I'm standing"
"M, just sit here, it's easier"
"No I don't want to sit!!!"

"Oh looking good today"- insert stupid smile

"Would you like some chocolate, peanuts... whatever"
"No"
"But take some"
"No. You know I don't eat that"
"Just some"
"No. Take that out of my sight"

and much more

We need to just make this guy disappear..
YUP!
 
Here's one for the "Did You Edit?" thread;

"Aren't his eyes realistic? Sometimes photographers painted them into the image."
 
We need to just make this guy disappear...

Not so long ago, in this country at least, Marija's male relatives would have this guy eliminated. Or at least teach him a lesson that he'll remember.
 
If I were you, and nothing else works, I'd just tear into him and then make myself so incredibly unpleasant every time he's around that even a oaf like him figures out it's better to be somewhere else..
I am unpleasant... and even more than unpleasant but he just don't care!
We had to do some stuff together yesterday and today...

So today....

"Come with me in my office "
"No, you can say everything you have to me here in my office"
"Oh just come with me"
"No I won't... Just do that and when you're done with it bring it to me. I have lot's of other things to do"
"Let's go to my office and we'll do it together"
"No. I won't. Do it by yourself"


"Sit here next to me"
"No, I don't mind standing"
"Why are you like this, just sit here so we can do this"
"I'm in a hurry, don't want to sit. I can read what you wrote even if I'm standing"
"M, just sit here, it's easier"
"No I don't want to sit!!!"

"Oh looking good today"- insert stupid smile

"Would you like some chocolate, peanuts... whatever"
"No"
"But take some"
"No. You know I don't eat that"
"Just some"
"No. Take that out of my sight"

and much more

We need to just make this guy disappear..
YUP!

Have you tried being more open about why you won't, for example, sit with him?

"Why won't you sit."
"Because you are being a jerk and making me uncomfortable and it's pissing me off. Would you like to lose a body part? Then don't piss me off."
 
Have you tried being more open about why you won't, for example, sit with him?

"Why won't you sit."
"Because you are being a jerk and making me uncomfortable and it's pissing me off. Would you like to lose a body part? Then don't piss me off."

I think he's a jerk for sure but I can't tell him that, I can't say something like that to a man that's older 20 years than me... or to threaten him with loosing body parts when he's much stronger physically than me...
I said something like I'm not comfortable a few times but nothing.

and what I wrote above is the shortest version of our conversations during the day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom