The Coffee House

snowbear

Fuzzy, wuzzy Nanuq
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to The Coffee House, where there is no competition, no Leaderboard, no C&C, and no stress. It was started by small group of TPF gnomes who not only like photography, but also like to share coffee, cinnamon buns, poems, and stories.

Pull up a seat, grab a cup, and unwind!

1489120_82d9b170.jpg

© Copyright Lewis Clarke and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons License

Good morning, Ed.

just stopped by to say hi crazies!!!!!!!

drinking coffe, looking for some ceramic tiles for the new bathroom and buying a new phone!

Good afternoon, Marija. What phone are you going to get? We are thinking about changing our phone company.

It's OK, Ed and I are in the same time zone.

It's also morning here.

I would like a cup of black coffee, and a cinnamon roll please.

Welcome. Where, in Michigan are you? My lovely wife is from Monroe.

I live in the northern area of the lower peninsula, about 25 miles south of the Mackinaw bridge.

My bride was born in Monroe.

Good morning, sweetie (Lenny said I have to keep up the mindless flirting!)

Overcast here. It has rained but stopped. Flurries are good, unless you get a foot of them. Set up a time lapse out the window.

edit: corrected weather.

My feelings might get hurt if you just suddenly stopped flirting, Charlie! :D

No, flurries are NOT good. Ever. Because flurries mean it is cold, and Cold is Bad.

I might sit at the window and watch the birdies for a while though.

I was supposed to be shooting some soccer today, for a friend, but they cancelled the games due to the weather.

This is what we do down here in the winter-weather-weanie South; we cancel stuff the night before because it MIGHT snow!!

You need a warm snuggy. I am going to help Miriam with her work today. I'm planning on a trip up to the mountains tomorrow. Miriam wants to clean the oven but we have get lazy lobster out and away from the chemicals (asthma). I think the color is pretty much over, but we might see some deer in the national park.

I was supposed to be shooting some soccer today, for a friend, but they cancelled the games due to the weather.

This is what we do down here in the winter-weather-weanie South; we cancel stuff the night before because it MIGHT snow!!

Sometimes we do that, sometimes. Where we live, they'll close schools for nothing and fail to close them for real stuff.

Most reactions

Back