mariush TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2005 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Poland - Toruń Sep 14, 2005 #1 The Conscience What do You think?
MichalS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2005 Messages 61 Reaction score 0 Location Poland -> Bydgoszcz City Sep 14, 2005 #2 Well, well, well. You know what I think about that photo. For everybody information - that photo won a contest on www.cyberfoto.pl named "TZT" im means Weekly Theme Task.
Well, well, well. You know what I think about that photo. For everybody information - that photo won a contest on www.cyberfoto.pl named "TZT" im means Weekly Theme Task.
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2005 #3 oh that's cool and deep. I haven't seen it earlier on cyberfoto actually. I don't often visit it.