Ok, here's my first batch.
Note: These are all SNAPSHOTS taken with the point and shoot digicam Joe gave me for Christmas!
1) Me and Joe. A little blurry, but I had to post, because yes . . . that window in the background DOES say B & H.
2) Eating a lemon? No. Joe's favorite pasttime is messing up my pictures.
3) Sky, chimping!
4) Joe's friend and old roomie, Dmitriy, who lives in NYC, told Joe a while back that he needed to be educated on good pizza. So while we were there, he took us to Grimaldi's Pizza, under the Brooklyn Bridge, where we waited in line outside for two hours in the cold. He's lucky it was good pizza. Very lucky.
5) I did tell you that Joe likes to mess up my pictures, right?
6) The four of us, after pizza
7) Joe is a very happy man after eating the MEAL OF OUR LIVES at Morimoto
8) Want more proof of the phenomenal-ness of our meal? Sky is smiling in this picture, even though his wallet is out, about to pay out the wazoo (TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!) for the preceeding 8 (was it 8?) courses of ecstacy.
9) Next it was Bar hopping . . . er . . . uh . . . sampling the area watering holes? Eh, face it, we were bar hopping . . . starting in Greenwich Village, and ending at a Tiki Bar near our hotel in Brooklyn.
That's just iced tea in my glass, I swear.
10) Joe's still happy from Morimoto, I think.
11) I'm pretty sure I was feelin' goooood at this point.
12) Wake up you silly sleepy head! (I'm pretty sure Sky will kill me for posting this, but it's totally worth it!

)
13) Goo goo g'joob!
14) Me!
15) Taken only minutes after zombies ate his brains.
16) New Years Day, waiting outside the Museum of Modern Art.
17) You can't tell it from this picture, but we're standing in the middle of thousands of people in Times Square here, on New Year's Eve. This is probably my favorite picture of the whole week. Me and my two favorite people in the entire world. I don't know what life would be like without them.
18) And then they just got creepy. Shortly after this picture was taken, they robbed me.
19) Sky found a great hidden Korean Billiards place, and we went there after ringing in the New Year in Time Square.
20) Mmmmm! Sake!
21) Me and my best friend!
22) I'm mad that this isn't sharper. It could have been a great picture! Even if it is obvious that we're both feelin' the sake at this point.
23) After the billiards place, we went to the Town Tavern, a bar we'd found on our previous adventure in Greenwich Village. Um . . . yeah . . . Joe and Sky had to help me walk home after this.
24) Saying goodbye to Sky at the Amtrak station the next day. I'm also suffering from my very first hangover EVER in this picture.