Ok, edited some from the Baltimore leg of my trip (and one last one I missed from NYC)
Again, these are just SNAPSHOTS from my point and shoot.
27) At Penn Station in NYC. I think he's in ecstacy over the tastiness of his cappucino. Or, perhaps, since the cappucino sucked, he's just trying to mess up my picture again. Yeah, I think that's it.
28) Me, outside of the American Visionary Museum (I think I have the name of that right) in Baltimore
29) Joe's roomie, Brian (known on here as liquidporkgun), at the Ethiopian place we went to.
30) Joe . . . being Joe (at the Ethiopian place)
31) Mmmm! Our food! (Yes, all on one plate . . . and yes, mine is green and look like . . . well, nothing like it tastes.

)
32) Back at Joe's place, watching Brian play Zelda on the Wii
33) Just Joe
34) Um . . . no, the cookie he's eating is not shaped like a fetus, I swear.
. . . ok, maybe it is. Blame Brian.
35) Shopping at Target
36) I think he's attempting to look sexy? I think? Oh wait, no, he's just being Joe again.
37) Mmmm! Sushi at XS!