The Corry, Unimaxium, and clarinetJWD NYC Adventure, 2009 edition.

I have VERY FEW from my good camera that I like.

Uhhh . . .
JoeSkyMonkeySM.jpg

Like, OMG!
JoeOMGsm.jpg

Chillaxin'
SkySubwaySM.jpg

And yeah . . . that's all I have from my 300D. I basically suck at life.

Ok, edited some from the Baltimore leg of my trip (and one last one I missed from NYC)

Again, these are just SNAPSHOTS from my point and shoot.

27) At Penn Station in NYC. I think he's in ecstacy over the tastiness of his cappucino. Or, perhaps, since the cappucino sucked, he's just trying to mess up my picture again. Yeah, I think that's it.
JoeCoffeeSM.jpg

28) Me, outside of the American Visionary Museum (I think I have the name of that right) in Baltimore
MeMuseumSM.jpg

29) Joe's roomie, Brian (known on here as liquidporkgun), at the Ethiopian place we went to.
BrianEthiopianSM-1.jpg

30) Joe . . . being Joe (at the Ethiopian place)
JoeFaceSM.jpg

31) Mmmm! Our food! (Yes, all on one plate . . . and yes, mine is green and look like . . . well, nothing like it tastes. ;) )
EthiopianSM.jpg

32) Back at Joe's place, watching Brian play Zelda on the Wii
JoeBrianSM.jpg

33) Just Joe
JoeTheCouchSM.jpg

34) Um . . . no, the cookie he's eating is not shaped like a fetus, I swear.
JoeFetusSm.jpg

. . . ok, maybe it is. Blame Brian.

35) Shopping at Target
JoeTargetSM.jpg

36) I think he's attempting to look sexy? I think? Oh wait, no, he's just being Joe again.
JoeXSSM.jpg

37) Mmmm! Sushi at XS!
SushiXSsm.jpg

More nice snaps. Ethiopian food --- now that would be ALL new to me, too. OK, it looks ... peculiar, but the Nsima from Malawi we once got cooked in my old kitchen (remains of it kept sticking to the ceiling until after we moved out.... :roll: ) looked similar, though less green... ;)

Good Shots..

Ok, the absolute last of my pictures. The poorest quality of them all, but they're fun. :p

So, for those of you who don't already know, Joe's a sick and twisted bastard.

And apparently so is his roommate, because for Christmas, his roommate got him a cookie cutter. In the shape of a fetus.

So, what did Joe and I immediately say after he opened it?

"WE'RE MAKIN' COOKIES TONIGHT!" :p

We scoured the internet for a good cookie cutter cookie recipe, other than plain sugar cookies . We came up with Glazed Orange Spice Cookies.

First step, rolling out the dough. Joe doesn't have a rolling pin, so he raided his bar for a good bottle of liquor. :p

RollingPinSM.jpg

Then making the cutouts:

CuttingtheDoughSM.jpg

CollectingDoughSM.jpg

Heheh . . .

Spatulasm.jpg

Awaiting thier trip into the oven . . .

CookieSheetSM.jpg

Finished, and glazed . . .

GlazedSM.jpg

I told you he was a sick and twisted man . . .

StabSMM.jpg

And then of course, there's the final shot, which I showed you before . . .

JoeFetusSm.jpg

How good were they, you ask? DELICIOUS!

A quick google search taught me that the cookie cutter is usually used at baby showers. :p

on the first set there are some great shots, only problems i see are in 1 and 5. 1 has that power line cutting the building (easy fix) and 5 that poll in the background really distracts the eye. but other than that great atmosphere.

More nice snaps. Ethiopian food --- now that would be ALL new to me, too. OK, it looks ... peculiar, but the Nsima from Malawi we once got cooked in my old kitchen (remains of it kept sticking to the ceiling until after we moved out.... :roll: ) looked similar, though less green... ;)

It was all delicious! I was sad, though, as mine was worthless for leftovers. (It was raw beef, so it didn't exactly keep very well.)

It was all delicious! I was sad, though, as mine was worthless for leftovers. (It was raw beef, so it didn't exactly keep very well.)

You got to eat mine, though!

Plus my leftovers from Kyro! I should have found a way to eat my Kyro leftovers. That stuff was good!

Most reactions

Back