What's new

The Creature of the Black Lagoon

:lol: That's awesome, and I find it very amusing that you put so much work into it.

The b/w ones worked better for me... probably because of the implication of the "old movie" thing.
 
:lol: That's awesome, and I find it very amusing that you put so much work into it.

The b/w ones worked better for me... probably because of the implication of the "old movie" thing.

Actually spent maybe on an hour on the cave... and picked up the rest when I was at the store. Not really that much effort... lol! I'm glad you like them! I am getting a lot of feedback that the B&W is the best... definitely because of the movie! Pretty funny!
 
One more for the B&W lovers! Slightly different perspective, and more reflection on the water. I also tried to cut down on the light reflections on the body....

Trying for that boat on the water... searchlight (trying to find the monster) feel!


6-Creature-6 by CGipson Photography, on Flickr
 
Better. Now just a little motion blurring, because the unfortunate witness to the upcoming debacle just whipped the camera around when he heard the noise in the reeds...
 
Better. Now just a little motion blurring, because the unfortunate witness to the upcoming debacle just whipped the camera around when he heard the noise in the reeds...

hahaha... I like the way you think! lol!
 
Oh fun.

I think, as said before, that the black and white ones are really standing out.

But 4 Creature in your original post that is in color I think looks good. Love your set you made. Very creative.
 
Thanks Blitz... I had fun with it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom