TheNevadanStig
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2014
- Messages
- 693
- Reaction score
- 597
- Location
- Reno, NV
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
On todays walk, I noticed a small bridge crossing over the river. Swallows were nesting under the bridge, so I decided to climb the rocks up to under the bridge to try and get some shots. About half way up I darn near stepped on this guy, a LARGE great basin rattlesnake:
253 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
251 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
267 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
270 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
I know the pics aren't the best, but the ledge was very narrow and I wasn't going to push my luck any farther.
253 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
251 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
267 by TheNevadanStig, on Flickr
270 by TheNevadanStig, on FlickrI know the pics aren't the best, but the ledge was very narrow and I wasn't going to push my luck any farther.