The Dog & Bone

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stumbled across this place, today. The only "dog" friendly "inside" bar we've ever found. I asked Sadie if she wanted to go in, but she just sniffed and turned her nose up. Don't think it was up to her standards LOL
coco01192018_144.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

The most interesting point of the place were the doors. They did grab the eye.
coco01192018_151.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Looks like a fun place

It looked like one of those places I could have used @jcdeboever to cover my back instead of Sadie Mae and wife!:biggrin-93:
Man, I got your back anywhere! I would beat the devil out of someone that tried to violate you. You are my brother from another mother, and I don't use that term casually. I'm sure you would do the same at my age, we are like 5 years apart? I'm 53 I think.... We would have a blast together. I am really a lover and not a fighter but unfortunately my past has stayed with me, at least in Detroit. In other markets, I'm going to jail.

we are like 5 years

Aren't you nice, not very good at guessing ages, but nice LOL might want to triple that difference, as I'll be 68 this year.

And for the record I think we would indeed have a blast!

I do dig those door! Nice.

Thanks they did stand out. Apparently I wasn't the only "artist" this building attracted. There were two ladies there, one doing a pencil sketch and one using prism color pencils. They were both quite good but the color version won out hands down.

Last edited:

Thanks they did stand out
BTW, it's bad policy for a guy to take his dog into a pub. After you get loosened up with a couple of pints, you start talking about your wife, and even tho pooch promises that what gets said in the pub stays in the pub, it always gets back to the Missus!

Man's best friend indeed...

Most reactions

Back