The end of the world is near.

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went walking today and found this one really cool spot. I had to make my way thru a lot of brush to see this interesting site. Thought it looked really cool so I took these.

Let me know what you think please. :thumbup:

1)
4839983272_9a920b853c_b.jpg

2)
4839369279_7a086bec2e_b.jpg

3)
4839979202_cb5b4cfdd9_b.jpg

I think I might want to stock up on bottled water in 1-gallon jugs...it looks like the end is near, and it will be dry when it gets here!

number 2 is my favorite. these look pretty good bro.

Another vote for #2 - I might crop a little off the top to remove some of the smooth area and then darken the upper left in the cropped image. #3 is good also - a better version of #1 - can't think of anything I would have done differently.

Not sure if I made it better or worse.

beach.jpg

Not sure if I made it better or worse.

hmm ya i dunno i kinda like it then when i look at it more i don't...i'm stuck.

i like how the overall exposure is a tab brighter...its looks a little too dreamy though. wavy or sumething...

wat pp was done?

I forgot LOL.. I changed the contrast for sure. But by increasing the contrast I got a lot of noise. So I denoise it to smoothen it out. Thats why it is a little dreamy.

ya i think it looks a little to smooth for my taste. but not bad

#1 needs the horizon leveled, I love #2 like everyone else, and with #3... if you were going for an "end of the world" kind of feel, you might even try adding some "gloom" by darkening it a little (maybe just move the black point in Levels to the right a little), and maybe boost the saturation. I don't have time to play with it right now but maybe I'll take a shot later tonight. :)

Looks like a great place to get creative with color effects. You should also try ultra high ND filter and shoot with 5-10 second shutter time. I think that will give you a cool "the end of the world" look.

#2 is my fav.

#1 needs the horizon leveled, I love #2 like everyone else, and with #3... if you were going for an "end of the world" kind of feel, you might even try adding some "gloom" by darkening it a little (maybe just move the black point in Levels to the right a little), and maybe boost the saturation. I don't have time to play with it right now but maybe I'll take a shot later tonight. :)

i wud love to c an edit. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back