What's new

The End

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
He had no idea that I was taking the shot. It was a candid of him taking in the incredible view.
 
Really nice shot, but one thing bothers me (it seems from the other comments that I may be alone in this): the amount of flat sky in the upper right. I would crop some on the right, not sure how much.
 
I'd like to savour it at a size of say, 36" x 24"!
^^^This. I think images like this get lost when viewed at this size. A dark background would also make it more dramatic – TPF's background doesn't do dramatic B&W photos any favours.

This^^

He might not become as lost in the photo if it is printed large on the wall. Personally, my eyes were brought right to him!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
For fun......watch this video my husband made while he hiked out to the spot in the picture. I still can't believe he went out there!!


Here is a color shot of the area. Pretty amazing place!! This was taken before all the clouds moved in.
IMG_9662b-1.jpg


Thanks for the comments everyone!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom