The Eye of the Beholder

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My beautiful wife was generous to pose for a picture or two the other day. I really wanted to capture her eyes since I have never had success with this in the past. This was the outcome.

_DSC0059_edited-1.jpg

_DSC0059_edited-2.jpg

_DSC0059_edited-6.jpg

I can see why you would want to capture her eyes! Your wife has beautiful eyes and photographs well.

I think it is a cool shot with you reflecting in her eye like that. I like it on an emotional/relationship level because of what it says about you and her together, you being the object of her focus while you are "focusing" on her.
But I also found your reflection a little distracting on a strictly technical basis.

I think it works for me overall and is a shot worth putting on my list of shots I would like to try.

I can see why you would want to capture her eyes! Your wife has beautiful eyes and photographs well.

I think it is a cool shot with you reflecting in her eye like that. I like it on an emotional/relationship level because of what it says about you and her together, you being the object of her focus while you are "focusing" on her.

Thank you very much Keith. That was very nicely put.

The cropped shot is pretty cool, almost scary the way the lens is almost popping out of her eye.

The title of your thread goes well with the theme of the shots.

Thank you very much.

They're Great!

What kind of color adjustments did you do to the first one? :thumbup:

I have a vintage filter premade that I used for that one. I think it turned out especially well on that particular picture. I dodged and burned the eye just slightly.

Great idea! Beautiful shot!

wow these are beautiful shots... of very beautiful eyes

Thank you so much everyone! :)

I only wish she had no mascara on. Great pics!

Yes, me too. Unfortunately these weren't planned and were a spur of the moment thing.

Nice shots. Very pretty eyes indeed. I'm seeing a bit of noise in the eyes though, maybe from slight over-sharpening?

Thanks, I don't know if I oversharpened or not. They were shot at ISO 100

Most reactions

New Topics

Back