The Fall of Nikon

Well, I think I've seen enough of this nonsense thread. It's a pitty to see a person with more than 1000 posts but still doesn't know how to post right. I've seen many jokes and parodies, through posters or pictures but if I have to comment yours, then your subject doesn't fit the picture. It would be much better if you just say "Amazing Sony" instead of "The Fall of Nikon" but I don't see any Nikon in it. Then, I wouldn't blame if this thread is going to be a boring Brand War thread, even if you didn't do it in purpose but you already started the war by putting the unrelated quote as your subject.

I'm not a pro, I also new to this forum, but I like being here because I see a lot of good people here, I respect to them.

I'd rather not to comment on any conversation after the first post. Thx.

i'm officially withdrawing myself from the brand arguement,
in response to itoncool's post, i said right in the first post that its called that because of nikon's D3 poster included in this month's issue of pop-photo, and i named it that because the sony's look like a little army or something... fighting "the man" or something... sorry for naming it that. it wasnt really my idea to use nikon in the title, but now the naming has been done, and we'll just live with it.

Well, I think I've seen enough of this nonsense thread. It's a pitty to see a person with more than 1000 posts but still doesn't know how to post right. I've seen many jokes and parodies, through posters or pictures but if I have to comment yours, then your subject doesn't fit the picture. It would be much better if you just say "Amazing Sony" instead of "The Fall of Nikon" but I don't see any Nikon in it. Then, I wouldn't blame if this thread is going to be a boring Brand War thread, even if you didn't do it in purpose but you already started the war by putting the unrelated quote as your subject.

I'm not a pro, I also new to this forum, but I like being here because I see a lot of good people here, I respect to them.

I'd rather not to comment on any conversation after the first post. Thx.

If you dont get the pop photo magazine your most likely wouldnt get the connection. In this months issue they gave a free poster made by nikon of the D3 and Shorty made a copy of it using the sony camera.

Basically your just dumb because that post I made was right after you or someone else said that the D3 is better than any Canon camera out right now. I continued that thought with saying that the D3 and D300 are awesome and are challenging Canon. Then I went to say that Sony is helped Nikon get there but because you have been brainwashed so well you must need this long explanation.

dude, I was kidding about Sony users being hard to understand. Why on Earth would owning a camera really change one's dialect? So just STFU you're starting to piss me off now. I clarified that certain circumstances made you guys hard to understand. Read any of my posts with common knowledge of English and you'll see their either right, or the reason they were posted is from a misunderstanding in the way you guys word your posts. After all was settled, you kept going, I tried to jokingly say, hey Sony users confuse me, and you KEPT going. Now you've resulted to name calling. YOU'RE the "one full of noob sauce". I know my way around many a forum, I know how to post carefully, re-read them and stop being a paranoid "OMG this post is about Canon/Nikon therefore I must become a superdefensive freak who doesn't even read them" FANBOY!

just dont classify people like that. K?

i'm probably the oldest one in this arguement right now, so what i say goes. and i say, shut up you guys. :)

dude, I was kidding about Sony users being hard to understand. Why on Earth would owning a camera really change one's dialect? So just STFU you're starting to piss me off now. I clarified that certain circumstances made you guys hard to understand. Read any of my posts with common knowledge of English and you'll see their either right, or the reason they were posted is from a misunderstanding in the way you guys word your posts. After all was settled, you kept going, I tried to jokingly say, hey Sony users confuse me, and you KEPT going. Now you've resulted to name calling. YOU'RE the "one full of noob sauce". I know my way around many a forum, I know how to post carefully, re-read them and stop being a paranoid "OMG this post is about Canon/Nikon therefore I must become a superdefensive freak who doesn't even read them" FANBOY!

Making jokes that aren’t obvious sarcasm on the internet is usually not well understood. And if you haven’t realized by now you have gone beyond pissing me off so I’m happy to now know that you are just starting to get annoyed by me :).

The only reason I kept this going is because you came out with your initial posts making remarks about Sony talking about it as a much lower brand and one that has no potential. If you had backed up your remarks in your initial posts maybe we wouldn’t be here right now but I still believe you haven’t completely explained your reasoning behind your thoughts and opinions.

on a lighter note, i think this is the longest thread i've ever started!

Making jokes that aren’t obvious sarcasm on the internet is usually not well understood. And if you haven’t realized by now you have gone beyond pissing me off so I’m happy to now know that you are just starting to get annoyed by me :).

The only reason I kept this going is because you came out with your initial posts making remarks about Sony talking about it as a much lower brand and one that has no potential. If you had backed up your remarks in your initial posts maybe we wouldn’t be here right now but I still believe you haven’t completely explained your reasoning behind your thoughts and opinions.

find the post where I said it has no potential. Also currently it is a lower brand. It has no pro line. THE END

soon enough.

[FONT=&quot]
good photoshop, but Canon and Nikon still pwns joo!
(5D, 40D, 1D MkIII, 1DS MkIII, D300, or D3) > A700
sorry

P.S. should of used a pic of the A700 with Ziess glass, not Sigma)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I took that as you saying Sony has nothing because you just said the A700 in that post doesn’t match or overtake any of its competitors products.

You still haven’t provided information that makes you more credible you seem to just be pulling most of your information from your own personal opinions and you have been proven wrong already about the 14 bit with the Sony a700.

Sony may be lower now but what we have been arguing about or at least I thought was what Sony is becoming and if they have what it takes.[/FONT]

canon_cameras_montage.jpg

00018-olampic05.jpg

00018-olampic02.jpg

I rest my case.

haha the first guy is so pro :) Hey just give sony time and you will see the guy in the last pic with a smile

WTF!? SHUT UP!
WHY ARE YOU GUYS PUSHING THIS FURTHER!? yeah, i can see that canon and nikon CURRENTLY dominate the field of professional photography. NOBODY questioned that. I'm not claiming that an amature dSLR is being used as a pro tool. You dont see any Xtis' or d40s in those photos , do you? I dont understand why everyone feels they need to argue over something that is SO pointless.

basically its that never ending idea that people want security with the product they purchased so they feel the need to fight for its name so that they know they bought the right product.

Ok. this is HOPEFULLY the last thing i'm going to say, and then i'm going to just stop talking, and -try- and stay off this thread unless i have something super important to add to the conversation.
Right now, i'm sitting at my desk and i look up at the wall in front of me. I have the nikon D3 poster on my wall. Why ? becasue i like PHOTOGRAPHY and cameras. Sure, I have ideas of what cameras and brands i like over others, but that doesnt make my opinion right. So, i ask you all this. If you got a cool poster featuring a sony camera in the mail, would you put it up for the love of photography? or just throw it away becasue you're too loyal to "your" brand? I put this poster up because it represents photography to me. not just the nikon brand. I made the sony equivalent of it becasue i was bored this afternoon and wanted to have a cool picture of my camera. plain and simple.

Most reactions

Back