The Family Jewels [NSFW]

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently met this man selling jewelry in one of the boutiques here in town and after getting to know him for a while to see if he was a decent guy I asked him if he would be interested in sitting for some portraits. To my delight, his first question was "Can I be nude?". I don't know what it is about me that just makes men want to take their clothes off in front of me. It's a gift of mine I guess. Anyways, he's a pretty awesome guy. I love it when straight men don't treat me any differently than anyone else; makes me feel like there is actually hope for humanity in the future. To make light of the fact that he sells jewelry I titled this "The Family Jewels". More of this set can be seen in the Artistic Nude sub-forum. :]

chris_by_danostergren-d6ksj3z.jpg

chris_by_danostergren-d6ksipn.jpg

I like them both, but I especially like the framing on the 2nd one.

To be honest Dan, these, while nice enough, really seem to lack the impact that I've come to expect from your work.

Dude head a great smile. Not that that has anything to do with the pics... But nice model.

Lovin the second one. The first one the smile looks a little corny. =)
You must have the man slut touch!! Keep it up!!

To be honest Dan, these, while nice enough, really seem to lack the impact that I've come to expect from your work.
I actually have to agree with you on that. Personally I find the model to be very beautiful, and is a lovely soul, I don't feel like I captured his essence as well as I could have in this. They come off to me as more objectified than most of my other work.

Most reactions

Back