The Fence

Sergiozal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I like this picture. Anyone else does?
I was shooting around and took this, not knowing exactly what I was doing, but after some PS work and conversion to B&W, it worked out (I guess :) )
7.jpg

i like it! would look killer in a barn wood frame....but then again, i dig black and white..and abstract stuff...i think you did a good job, sergiozal.....!!

well Sergiozal seems to be not in mood today :) I like this shot. The sharpned and dof are very nice, and it looks nice in b&w. Also I'm quite impressed by the amouunt of details and rust on the steel something

mentos_007 said:
well Sergiozal seems to be not in mood today :) I like this shot. The sharpned and dof are very nice, and it looks nice in b&w. Also I'm quite impressed by the amouunt of details and rust on the steel something
No, it is because this thread had no answer for the whole week :)
I thought nobody liked it, but I guess it is because there are too many posts lately, that we just can't see all of them ;)
Tks for looking and for the comments

Too sorry, Sergio, that you had a thread out that did not get any replies in one whole week.
Personally, I go through "moods". I can be totally in "reply-mode" (or "reply-mood"?), when I like to comment on almost every photo under the sun.
At other times, I can be quite "lame"... like before my dad came and while he was here, I wasn't feeling like commenting. I was too busy doing other things.
This "non-reply-mode/mood" may have started even earlier, around the time my daughter came home from her two-week swim camp in Turkey.
Therefore a photo that I find hightly appealing has been her uncommented in all that time. A photo that I like! Hmph. Should not have happened......

Hey, it is not so bad, and I am not sad or mad... wow.. it worked lol
As I said, it has been too many (good) posts that we can't keep track of what has been read.

I can't put it into words why but I really like it. Nice work.

I didn't see it before, but I think this shot is great, theres an air of violence around the way that the wire is nailed into the wood, and the tightness of the wire afterwards.

I like little details that normally, everyday, we pass by without a second thought - I just wish I had an eye for them myself.

Good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back