jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, here is only one pic, but at least it gets the thread going :mrgreen:

Not sure how good this turned out, but it was my very first attempt at a panorama, so please feel free to attack as much as you want...I want to learn.

Enjoy:

baltimore.jpg

More to come anon.

It's hard to tell cause it's small, but the stitching looks good. At first I thought it had that classic pano 'bow' to it (and it might have a little) but what it really has is the classic 'cose tilt' ;) It's leaning to the left a little. But the whole thing is an easy fix with ps.
Good job on this one. You chose a good pov :thumbup:

woodsac said:
It's hard to tell cause it's small, but the stitching looks good. At first I thought it had that classic pano 'bow' to it (and it might have a little) but what it really has is the classic 'cose tilt' ;) It's leaning to the left a little. But the whole thing is an easy fix with ps.
Good job on this one. You chose a good pov :thumbup:

i agree. nice work Jo!

Thanks guys. Not sure why it's tilting...I used a tripod. As far as the location of the shot....that was all Mr. Clarinet...he picked it, and he, Kelox, and I all took the same shots, so we'll have to wait and see what they post :)

cool pano! nicely done jo :D

Here's my offering!
1. The Oblicatory Harbor Pano. I've been meaning to do this for a long time, mine in B&W so it'll be different ;)
HarborPanoramicforum.jpg

2. The Meetup Crew...sans me.
MeetupCrewforum.jpg

3. The gorgeous George Peabody Library. They let us in even though it was closed!
PeabodyLibrary1forum.jpg

4. Another of the library
PeabodyLibrary2forum.jpg

5. An abstract of the Gallery Mall's water feature
Waterfallforum.jpg

6. A remake of one of my favorite shots, I like this even more!
GalleryRedoforum.jpg

7. Fresh Fish!
FreshFishforum.jpg

The next few are from the Johns Hopkins Campus, in the Bloomberg Building (Physics and Astronomy)
8. Going Down
GoingDownforum.jpg

9. Color Canvas
ColorCanvasforum.jpg

10. Bloomberg Ghost
BloombergGhostforum.jpg

11. Staircase
Staircaseforum.jpg

This last one wasn't taken at the meetup, but I wanted to submit it
12. The National Aquarium
Aquariumforum.jpg

I hope you enjoy :)