The First Baltimore TPF Meetup

Jocose, Joe, I like the pano! :) Just wish you guys had included the road in the frame since in my opinion it would have given more oomph to the shot.
Joe, the fish shot is outstanding. I also like the B&W library, 10 and 11.
Kelox, the first one is my fav from the series! :)

Let's see the rest of the images, guys.

danalec99 said:
Jocose, Joe, I like the pano! :) Just wish you guys had included the road in the frame since in my opinion it would have given more oomph to the shot.
I completely agree...sadly I didn't notice until I got home, the stitching software made it impossible for me to keep the road.

Thanks a ton :)

great shots everyone! Joe my fav is your b&w library. Ken, the constellation is awesome...did you guys take the tour?

JonMikal said:
great shots everyone! Joe my fav is your b&w library. Ken, the constellation is awesome...did you guys take the tour?
Thanks, the Constellation is my fav too. Nope, we didn't take the tour. We just did the normal walk around thing. I did have to leave early though. Had a date with my little girl (you know she thinks she is the boss).

1. A lamp at clarinetJWD's school
20060223195806_dsc_0634.jpg

2. The Peabody Library
20060223200309_dsc_0645.jpg

3. A staircase
20060223200524_dsc_0657.jpg

4. Expensive Sound
20060223200810_dsc_0669.jpg

5. The World Trade Center at Sunset
20060223201153_dsc_0744.jpg

6. Kelox's Egg
DSC_0724.jpg

jo, excellent eye in #3!!! great series. looks like you're lovin' that D70s.

JonMikal said:
jo, excellent eye in #3!!! great series. looks like you're lovin' that D70s.

Thank you. yes. yes. we likes our precious...yes. yes.

EDIT: Yea, so this really doesn't work now that JM changed his avatar from Gollum. :)

Looks like you had a wonderful meet-up there and it looks like it would have been worth the while planning to stop-over in Baltimore, too, on our way from New York to Washington in April, but we have too little time for all the things to see, anyway ... That library surely is some sight! Wow. And all your takes at it fascinate me so!!!!

JoCose, that "Expensive Sound" pic, erm, wow. I think I have just fallen in love......................... I like that one soooooooo much!

The panos fascinate me, too. I wish I knew how to stitch photos together like this. Eventually also I might learn how it is done... eventually. In a faraway future...

And Joe: I really, really, REALLY like your "Colour Canvas"-photo here! I wish I had got "an eye" like that to see such things!!!

Thanks, LaFoto and Rob. (LaFoto, it's a secret, but I actually used stitching software...it does it all for you :mrgreen: )

I think that Expensive Sound is my favorite as well...and you can ask Joe, when I took it, I thought it was gonna suck!

Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back