www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with with Canon FD 35mm on Canon TLb, ASA 400

001_2-3.jpg

Bigger here

Last edited:
why's the water's pink?

There was a lot of redish brown weeds just below the surface (PITA to row through I'll tell ya) but to tell you the truth I think there may be more to it than that and I am not sure what that might be. A processing error I made earlier tonight yeilded a seriously pink color to the water so I am led to believe there is more to it than the weeds.

Error seen here

To out of focus for me and overall boring imo...........

Yeah, i'm not crazy about this pic. I just checked out your site and this pic is not up to par with most of your stuff.

As a photographer, I think the hardest skill to master is the ability to edit your own stuff. You have to be willing to trash anything that isn't among your best, no matter how sick it makes you feel to have wasted the time to get the shot. Also, I think that you're site and work as a whole would have more of an impact if you thinned out some of the other pics like this one that don't match your best.

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm not crazy about this pic. I just checked out your site and this pic is not up to par with most of your stuff.

As a photographer, I think the hardest skill to master is the ability to edit your own stuff. You have to be willing to trash anything that isn't among your best, no matter how sick it makes you feel to have wasted the time to get the shot. Also, I think that you're site and work as a whole would have more of an impact if you thinned out some of the other pics like this one that don't match your best.

The real problem lies in deturmining what is my best let alone on par with my best.

Never the less I have deleted ewll over a hundred photos from that gallery in the past year and was plannign on do ing it again soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back