The general forum....

no its cool bace..everyone has a voice here. we will just change titles if we want to get back at someone for saying something :)

im gonna get a civic soon anyways.

Daniel said:
Either you're being clever there or don't realise how you contradicted yourself.

Clever is my middle name.

....next to danger.

Daniel said:
I like this board, good job :wink:

Ok then bace explain how you were clever...

Can't diss the land of the free when you're in it?

It's a contradiction of the very principles America chooses to uphold.

...not only that but I actually dissed America myself.

Now, do I always have to explain my comic relief to you people?

fak!

MDowdey said:
no its cool bace..everyone has a voice here. we will just change titles if we want to get back at someone for saying something :)

im gonna get a civic soon anyways.

Make sure you get one of these stylin spoilers and you'll be just fine.

As you can see...this guy parked in the right spot.

2.jpg

Sorry bace it's just you act like this guy who used to go on a different board to this called Faisal (you can imagine the nick name he got) and he was really stupid but you obviously aren't ;)

Daniel said:
Sorry bace it's just you act like this guy who used to go on a different board to this called Faisal (you can imagine the nick name he got) and he was really stupid but you obviously aren't ;)

I understand, it's a common misconception with me.

I usually do act like a complete moron, but just for effect.

*slinks back in to hangover, and consequent stupidnesss...*

Holy crap Ian... you're paying 130 cents a litre!! Today I saw a price for 110 cents, but I filled up yesterday and it was 108.... usually it's around 106 if you pick the right day and time.

We're lucky though coz mum and dad salary sacrifice all the fuel we buy so it saves a fair bit - especially seeing as though we have three cars at the moment. That's a lot of fuel.

A couple of years ago they brought out a fuel made from sugar cane - seeing as though we grow so much of the damn stuff here - and sugar prices are so low as well. I guess the farmers are trying to make money any way they can. But I'm too scared to put it in my car... I figured I'd wait about 10 years and see if any cars were coming in with buggered up engines before I use it. And hell by then something better will probably have come along.

Meysha said:
Holy crap Ian... you're paying 130 cents a litre!! Today I saw a price for 110 cents, but I filled up yesterday and it was 108.... usually it's around 106 if you pick the right day and time.

Bob Carr really f*cked it up for us NSW residents, Johnny Howard isn't helping either and the war in Iraq is just pissing everyone off. **********************

sorry x-dawg, i dont like the guy either, but i had to edit that last little part :)

PlasticSpanner said:
Hmmm

I might have the maths wrong here but our petrol costs around 88p/litre. That's about £4.14/Gallon ($7.48 )

Please tell me I worked it out wrong!!!

Nope, that is quite correct from what I know about gas ("petrol" ;)) prices over there. Friend of mine that lives in England filled up his car last week and it cost him just over $80 (40 pounds?) :meh:

I'm dreading filling up my tank tonight. I only have a teensy Beetle, but that thing sucks gas like nothing! For some reason the Diesel Beetles aren't sold here in California, so I'm stuck paying $2.74/gallon for regular grade. When I fill up again in 5 days I'm sure it'll be even higher. As far as I'm concerned I spend so much money on gas just to get to work, I fit into the category of "poverty stricken" and should be eligible for government assistance! :mrgreen:

bace said:
Clever is my middle name.

....next to danger.

My middle name actually will be danger in under two months... :D

And, to quote your picture of the Civic....That is like my number one irk. What sense does it make to put an aerodynamic fin that helps to hold down the rear wheels of a car as the speed increases....on a front wheel drive? That has bothered me since the beginning of those things. :irked:

hobbes28 said:
My middle name actually will be danger in under two months... :D

And, to quote your picture of the Civic....That is like my number one irk. What sense does it make to put an aerodynamic fin that helps to hold down the rear wheels of a car as the speed increases....on a front wheel drive? That has bothered me since the beginning of those things. :irked:

I call them shopping carts.

Or "Honda Civic Shopping Cart Edition"

...we won't even go there about where they parked without a plate or a plackard! :angry1:

summers_enemy said:
Nope, that is quite correct from what I know about gas ("petrol" ;)) prices over there. Friend of mine that lives in England filled up his car last week and it cost him just over $80 (40 pounds?) :meh:
http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/fuel/
£1 = $1.8
And it's gone up since then. It depends where you go. Lots of independent stations are going to have to close because their pumps don't register three figure numbers. They can't afford to replace the pumps so have to close.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back