What's new

The Good Drugs

TransportJockey

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
18
Location
NM/TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$6757156125_533822590f_b.webp

I got bored one night with some supplies from work that followed me home in my pockets (empty med vial, syringe and needle) when I found out I had a glowstick handy. I'm just curious what ya'll think is all
 
Reminds me of my pharmacy school rotation at the nuclear pharmacy ;)

What sort of work do you do?
 
Reminds me of my pharmacy school rotation at the nuclear pharmacy ;)

What sort of work do you do?

I'm a paramedic doing rural 911 and urban interfacility transport. Heh I might so some more of these soon.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2
 
as is it's kinda boring but the concept could be taken to another level. For example, the vial glowing on a stainless table (reflections) with a tied-off arm nearby and the drug filled needle about to make the mark. I picture that as in a "Dr. Jeykle & Mr. Hyde" type concept. ... :D
 
I second what Trever said, great concept take it further!

looks like your planning on making a superhero or something.
 
Left 4 Dead 2 comes to mind.. hehe
 
Give me some...it might help me take better pictures. Super Photography powers!!
 
I also like the concept; I think this could be exploited to a reall nice series... You are onto something here, you just need to follow through and see where it takes you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom