What's new

The great escape gone wrong

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
11
Location
Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The light colours are a bit blown out but I like the shots. At first I thought it was just a dog's head :)
 
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Poor little wanna-be escape artist!!!!!

Well done!

Did you get any actual posed shots afterwards? I'd like to see those if you did.

ETA This is now my favourite thread to date on TPF, thank you for the fantastic laugh!
 
Love #2.. that expression on her face is awesome! Reminds of me of Wiley E. Coyote, when one of his plans bombed! :)
 
cgipson1 said:
Love #2.. that expression on her face is awesome! Reminds of me of Wiley E. Coyote, when one of his plans bombed! :)


"holds up sign-, HELP!"
 
cgipson1 said:
Love #2.. that expression on her face is awesome! Reminds of me of Wiley E. Coyote, when one of his plans bombed! :)


"holds up sign-, HELP!"

haha, that was my intention as I put the images together. I tried to capture the sequence of events.

#1 - Wait it out
#2 - Mad
#3 - Please help

Thanks for the comments.
 
LOL that's exactly what I got from her expressions!

I like the colour images too, she's a gorgeous girl.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom