The Halloween scene in Dublin

nossie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.quitealright.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of snaps of the ghouls in the area on Halloween night October 31st. I trade candy for release forms hehe (not really, but I might if I get a good one). Really though you'd have to get lucky coz they're not expecting to pose for a camera, they don't really know you and don't know how to react so you have about 5-10 seconds to shoot. Also I have to admit there's a very strong "you're taking pictures of children" thought in my head.

1. I like this one because Spiderman is protesting that I can't see him. In a later shot his vanity gave away his true identity.

halloween1.jpg

2. Just look at the size of those bags full of candy!
halloween3.jpg

3. The guy on the left almost didn't qualify for candy this time but I figured I owed them compensation for frightening the carp out of them with a really loud shrill scream as I do when I opened the door. Poor guy on the right nearly died.
halloween4.jpg

4. Typical Bonfire. Not the place to be hanging around with your L lenses since usually the best fires are in the worst towns, often with a lot of teenage drinking. I took about 10 shots and a got maybe 4 good shots of the fire with faces in the flames like a big firey demon rising up. To me this one looks like the face is on the left side of the flame, inhaling and getting ready to spew fire out.
halloween2.jpg

Fire straight from RAW conversion.

Shots taken with 350D 24-105L

That fire photo :shock: --- wow! GREAT! Love it!

Wow, that last photo, with the flames curling up the side of it, is beautiful.

Last one is great..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back