What's new

The hand that feeds

Wow...thank you all so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Mommy....:lmao: That would have been a great shot. :lmao:

Mohain...yeah..I have a soft side for animals and kids. Kids dont seem to be as afraid as the adults. :lol: As long as they have fun with the birds, thats cool.

Airic....you should see the kids at Halloween. Once the house is done...I cant get rid of them.

Thanks again everyone for all your comments.
 
sweet capture carl! :D perfect timing on this one and yeh the light is right on:thumbup:
 
Great shot dude. Like the simplicity and cleanliness of it! Looks like it's having a good suck on his fingers, despite the advice!!

Rob
 
That is so sweet. The tight crop just makes it. Great stuff, mister Chiller. ;)
 
Thanks again everyone for your awesome comments and replies.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom