the hand that leads......

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
when you least expect it...someone is lingering around to give you
a helping hand.....

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

then the hand became a person, and its just too much for my mortal heart.....

IMG_4400.jpg

Oh YEAH! Like the idea and the, ummm, execution of it April. Very creative. I always look forward to your posts...

these are great raven, like a spirit shadow or something..... i like the compo of 1, but i also like the stretched arm in 2.... good stuff buddy :thumbup:

thanks ya'll... your way too kind to me... you know these are just so-so..

but i thought kinda interesting....thinking after me and archangel have collaborated, he will have a wonderful idea on this...

* come one archangel... be the man..err..angel... be the light from above..!!*

These are right on. Love the idea April. Hope ya post more soon.

thanks ya'll... i hope that me and nicole can try this late in the evening and get long shadows...and deep dark places in the photo....

aprilraven said:
but i thought kinda interesting....thinking after me and archangel have collaborated, he will have a wonderful idea on this...

* come one archangel... be the man..err..angel... be the light from above..!!*

yea i really wanna do that idea raven.... your so clever.... but im still a little shy about the walking around with the wings thing..... plus we need the sunshine! :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
yea i really wanna do that idea raven.... your so clever.... but im still a little shy about the walking around with the wings thing..... plus we need the sunshine! :mrgreen:

i got the sunshine..( grits teeth in mortal pain..)

you bring your wings on down here, boy...we will so have you
plastered against some stone or 'nother......:mrgreen:

getting on a plane with a set of wings.... slightly more embarrassing!.... especially for me..... i'm having trouble flying at the moment..... but i'd like to hover over one your cems raven... you know that ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back