The Handsome One.

And here I was expecting a selfie with a big moustache! lol

The second one I like best, shows his personality a little more I think. Nice.

He has nice pointy hair! :lol:
Photos look great! :)

Really nice. I think I see hints of green also. Especially around the eyes. Maybe olive skin tone?

Looking at these on my calibrated monitor, I do see a hint of something that's just a hair off of skin tone.

huh.
ill have to pull these up on the wifes monitor and see if they look any different, but if its really that faint im not overly worried about it.

You might be missing the point.
If there is a green cast somewhere/anywhere, that only shows where the skin color is lighter.
But, it implies that there is more green and less magenta in the darker skin tones other places.

The way to look at this is to use a color balance layer and remove a little green from all three tone levels.

I offered to post a sample - and there seems to be no downside to you to allow that.
May I post an example?

I was expecting a new to you to us sewing machine but these will do. ever so slight tint but excellent shots all the same and well executed.

You might be missing the point.
If there is a green cast somewhere/anywhere, that only shows where the skin color is lighter.
But, it implies that there is more green and less magenta in the darker skin tones other places.

The way to look at this is to use a color balance layer and remove a little green from all three tone levels.

I offered to post a sample - and there seems to be no downside to you to allow that.
May I post an example?
Sure.
Always happy to learn something

Exchange,sewing machine lessons for green tint removal.:biglaugh:

greentinge.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back