Heya, welcome to ThePhotoForum, 64North!
Nice photo to come with as your first submission. Good introduction. And you have been to the Aran Islands. Wow. I've only once tried to see them, but they were all hidden in the fog ... knitted a couple of Aran sweaters though, way back then.
The fenders look brand new, and so do their ropes. So I would assume the Happy Hooker still goes out to sea! Being exposed to salt water as she must be, you can hardly manage to fight corrosion at all, or you'd have to put on a new coat of paint once in two weeks time...
I like the contrast of the blue and the red of the ropes and fenders

.
This is too good a pic to go into Snapshots and Bloopers, so I'll move it to the General Gallery. More people will meet you there, too.