What's new

The highway after dusk.

GA_mayne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time attempting this.

There are few things that bother me, but for the most part I am content with them. I'm definitely going back out there. Can't wait, actually. :)

What do you think?


DSC_0269-1.jpg



DSC_0268.jpg
 
You need to get your lens through that hole in the fence!
 
I actually kinda like the first one..don't know why. Interesting perspective I think

-tim
 
love the second one, but yeah, try getting through that fence and your golden :)
 
I really like that first one too, something about being focused on the chain links just seems really cool.
 
imo, although i'm not a pro, i would have taken the picture a little earlier so that the sky would have turned out a little brighter and bluer (instead of this navyish color)

other than that, i also like the first pic. its an interesting take
 
how do you get all the lights to fade like that, yes im a newb
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom