What's new

The Honeysuckle Waltz

Ysarex91 85

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First I have to say:
Schools out, schools out, teacher let the fools out!

Finally the semester is over. Three classes is two classes too many. It was a long and trying semester and finally I can get back to some normality. I was able to keep taking photos but I got almost nothing processed for the last 4 months.

Today I was able to get out for a walk to the grocery store and I've already been able to start processing some of the photos. Here's some Japanese honeysuckle that was hanging over a fence on my way to do the shopping.

Joe


14238120836_f032603ebf_o.jpg
 
Very nice - I like this one. As IzzieK says "clear, sharp, no obstructions" and what I like best is that is that there is no distracting elements in the background. If this was mine, I would be framing it and hanging it on the wall.

WesternGuy
 
Wall hanger for sure. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom