What's new

The Jarheads

TWright33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
522
Reaction score
207
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had an opportunity to shoot at a benefit this past weekend with several bands being there to play.

These guys are called the Jarheads.

A couple of my favorite pictures from the day where of them so I thought I would just post their pictures.

Might post some of other bands later.

All pics where shot at ISO 3200

$DSC_4157.webp$DSC_4170.webp$DSC_4172.webp$DSC_4185.webp
 
Not the camo, I was expecting to see from the title. The drummer is the weakest of the set in my opinion and the best to me is the b&w (#3).
 
The drummer is the weakest of the set in my opinion and the best to me is the b&w (#3).

Awe man.....

#3 is my favorite, but the drummer picture I was digging. It just has something about it that I love.
 
The drummer is the weakest of the set in my opinion and the best to me is the b&w (#3).

Awe man.....

#3 is my favorite, but the drummer picture I was digging. It just has something about it that I love.

There's nothing wrong with that. There are probably a lot of people that will like it. It's just my opinion but I don't think it's a bad shot, but I prefer the others more than it.

What gear did you shoot these with. It handled the low light very well.
 
The drummer is the weakest of the set in my opinion and the best to me is the b&w (#3).

Awe man.....

#3 is my favorite, but the drummer picture I was digging. It just has something about it that I love.

There's nothing wrong with that. There are probably a lot of people that will like it. It's just my opinion but I don't think it's a bad shot, but I prefer the others more than it.

What gear did you shoot these with. It handled the low light very well.

All shot with d7100

1,2,4 glass was Sigma 50-150 at 2.8

and 3 was Sigma 10-20 at 3.5
 
Any thoughts from anyone else?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
well, if you pardon the observation, they don't look like jarheads.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom