What's new

The Juggler

Samriel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Fukuoka, Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A juggler/trickster/magician at a local shopping mall. Hand-held zoom burst. I know it's blurred, but I like it. Comments and critique welcome!

2008-07%20Trickster.jpg
 
Oooo, very cool!

Nice application of the lens zoom effect!
 
oh thats really very neat... what did you do? zoom in or out as the shutter was open?
 
oh thats really very neat... what did you do? zoom in or out as the shutter was open?

Now you do ask some interesting questions... :) I took this in May, and I was taking a series will both zooming in and out... now I'm having trouble remembering which one was this shot, it looks like it's been zoomed out though.

I checked the EXIF data, and it says I pressed the shutter at 44mm, which means I zoomed out with my 17-50mm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom