the killed pepperoni

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just played around with food again (my mom always said I shouldn't so I guess I try to make up for all those years I wasn't allowed ;-) )

any comment on the shot would be welcome :)

pepperoni.jpg

Great shot! :D
Love the idea. Great use of DOF and I like the whiteness.
Maybe the lighting is a little strong on the highlights of the chilli, but apart from that it's excellent :D

nice one. i like the contrast of the red and white. i really like that combination

Whoah, I love what you have done here by cutting it and then dispersing the parts barely. It not only leads your eye around the whole picture but the DOF becomes that much more interesting. Good stuff for sure.

I like the compo and dof.
The lighting does seem a little harsh on the left side. Would like to see the entire stem a tad sharper.

thank you
@fmw: I noticed later on that pepperoni is a sausage .. we call red pepper a pepperoni, thats why I used it here too ;-) Sorry ;-)

I don't get over how deeply impressed I am with your creativity!
You can make a good photo out of EVERYTHING, I think.
And you SEE it and arrange it accordingly, and light it so well, and choose the very right aperture, and expose perfectly ... I am speechless! :hail:

I think that this photo needs something but of contrast and color. It works to see that so it is left… I think that I would win in quality. The base, that is the idea is very well. Greetings from Spain

Thank you LaFoto, I really appreciate:))

@Ozzono i would really like you to give me some more details on how to improve the shot:) Then I'll try again :)

Most reactions

Back