What's new

The kiwi way!

Splouff

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, Today I went to friends of mine who bought an awesome land and they have 3 horses!
The two girls are very cute, to start with they didn’t want their pictures to be taken, and their mum made them change their mind. I actually think they enjoyed the session, well I hope… A lot of pics where taken on the horses, even if it doesn’t show
icon_smile.gif

I went there at 1:00 PM, sun as high as sun can be - not so much shade apart the one from the little shed.

I used my 17-50mm Tamron at 2.8 Aperture priority mode, spot meter on the face.

Any comment welcome,
Thanks for looking,

Delphine
1.
7236.jpg


2.
7143.jpg


3.
7224.jpg


4.
7164.jpg


5.
7244.jpg
 
Very nice work considering the difficult high noon lighting! Great job in my opinion!
 
i think 3 is by far the strongest, the others seem to be a bit light but considering the time of day very well done!
 
I think the first is the strongest of the series, and in my opinion, one of the best child portraits I've seen on here in a while :D
You did a great job with lighting at hand, even if it is a little harsh.
The colours are bold, her eyes look great and you can see such detail through out.
 
Thanks guys!!! You made my day :)

Gizmo, I agree with you, #1 is the best to me too. Don't know why I like it better than the other ones.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom