The LightSpeed CHALLENGE. I WANT YOU. Admins , send me a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with nothing, but still there are revelations within...... you just have to expand yourself. Make it a cheeseburger.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has nothing to do with nothing, but still there are revelations within...... you just have to expand yourself. Make it a cheeseburger.
"Like"

Last edited by a moderator:
Has he paid the bill yet per his opening thread?

rexbobcat said:
I concur wholeheartedly. However, my "like" button seems to have disappeared at the moment.

He's like the less violent Andy Kaufman of TPF.

Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match.... Yeah yeah yeah yeah.....

And tell me did you hear about his one....

Its time to think about new tattoos . Think Bill in Mama Mia...

e.rose said:
WHAT... in the ROYAL F U C K... is going on in here?

And what is this apparent rivalry between GeorgiesGirl and Lightspeed?

Someone needs to make me a ****ing list of who hates who in here and WHY... cause **** if I can keep up anymore. :lol:

I just found out about ANOTHER rivalry the other day that I was TOTALLY unaware of... that apparently has ALWAYS been obvious?

I'm losing my forum touch. Been out on the road and away from TPF too long, apparently. :lmao:

Sometimes I think I should go back in hiding... where it was quiet... and I didn't have to try and figure out what the hell people were bitching about on TPF. :biglaugh:

No.

No one needs to describe why LS is a hater. He is just because he is. He has no reasons other than he does. Others just drink the Kool Aid because they do. And they are haters too. And they hate TPF because it has rules.

It's all in fun though...just ask them ...

That's what they say.

Moderators and Admins alike.
I would ask that we keep this thread open, though the real haters are showing themselves.
I would like an opportunity to explain my position to........the opposition ( you know, those who think the photo forum can't do without them) lol
Or would violently crash, if they decided not to post anymore.

You see nothing could be further from the truth.

Not only that , there have been quite a few misconceptions here.
One of those blatantly biased proposals suggests I am buying friends. lol

I am not buying friends. I haven't started that yet.
Who needs a new macro lens?

hahahahahahahaha

Its about tattoos not you....

e.rose said:
WHAT... in the ROYAL F U C K... is going on in here?

And what is this apparent rivalry between GeorgiesGirl and Lightspeed?

Someone needs to make me a ****ing list of who hates who in here and WHY... cause **** if I can keep up anymore. :lol:

I just found out about ANOTHER rivalry the other day that I was TOTALLY unaware of... that apparently has ALWAYS been obvious?

I'm losing my forum touch. Been out on the road and away from TPF too long, apparently. :lmao:

Sometimes I think I should go back in hiding... where it was quiet... and I didn't have to try and figure out what the hell people were bitching about on TPF. :biglaugh:

No.

No one needs to describe why LS is a hater. He is just because he is. He has no reasons other than he does. Others just drink the Kool Aid because they do. And they are haters too. And they hate TPF because it has rules.

It's all in fun though...just ask them ...

That's what they say.

Moderators and Admins alike.
I would ask that we keep this thread open, though the real haters are showing themselves.
I would like an opportunity to explain my position to........the opposition ( you know, those who think the photo forum can't do without them) lol
Or would violently crash, if they decided not to post anymore.

You see nothing could be further from the truth.

Not only that , there have been quite a few misconceptions here.
One of those blatantly biased proposals suggests I am buying friends. lol

I am not buying friends. I haven't started that yet.
Who needs a new macro lens?

hahahahahahahaha

I'd also like to see a long detailed response of your position, and see where that goes!

Who exactly are you asking?

Georgie.

E.

Over.

This ought to be fun....

Where's the community bong at?

o hey tyler said:
Where's the community bong at?

Tyler... Do you have any tattoos???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions