The LightSpeed CHALLENGE. I WANT YOU. Admins , send me a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here it is folks.
I am LightSpeed. I have never walked away from a fight in my life.

I like the photo forum. I like the people who made the photo forum happen.
I like what the photo forum has made me. This place will school you.
Best learning tool for photography I've ever seen.

In light of that.
Naptime, Ron Evers, Sammy Lou ( look that one up, spelt it wrong) Phoenix, Tyler ( can you believe it), e.rose, <----the new supporting members.
Courtesy of LightSpeed.

What up boy?

We gonna see.

Sincerely,
LightSpeed - THE supporting member among the many supporting members.
Takin it to the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, nice. Buying a D4 and paying for others memberships. You must have a goose that lays golden eggs!

Lol, nice. Buying a D4 and paying for others memberships. You must have a goose that lays golden eggs!

Add this guy to the list.

Make it happen Ekool

At this rate we'll have to think up new prizes for the monthly competitions :p

yea ... i have no idea what the point of this post is

Yeah, I'm lost. What's the "challenge" part of the LightSpeed challenge? And did you really just pay for those folks' memberships? Man, I shoulda waited a week!

Besides, I'm feeling pretty down that I wasn't even pretty enough to beat out naptime for a spot. That hurts, man. :lmao:

Nice Light!!. Your pictures are almost as good as your generosity :p. J/K of course

I don't recall endorsing or supporting anything.

Filling me in might be cool.

Yeah, I'm lost. What's the "challenge" part of the LightSpeed challenge? And did you really just pay for those folks' memberships? Man, I shoulda waited a week!

Besides, I'm feeling pretty down that I wasn't even pretty enough to beat out naptime for a spot. That hurts, man. :lmao:

I think the challenge is just putting up with him.

Lightspeed is serious about paying for the memberships! In another thread, he offered to do so in http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...lse-what-menacing-creature-5.html#post2476426 while having a tiff with another member. (the names for the free membership were a little different in the original post... don't know if they are still included or not!)

Light.. you could just have those members join.. and then reimburse them.... although I don't see why the mods / admins can't set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back