What's new

The little waterfall

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't usually get many a chance to photograph a waterfall, but on the Island of Madeira in the Atlantic Ocean I had the opportunity to come upon a few. This is just the first - and before you suggest I get that fog effect of the water I must say: on those walks I could not be bothered to log around the tripod (a tripod, for mine's been stolen a while ago and has not yet been replaced), so I had to go handheld all the time.


068_LevadaWalk_Boaventura von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr
 
I like the shots but find all the colorful boarders to take away from the images
 
I like the second one better -- it showcases the water.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
I agree, Irfan - the first photo had been posted when I came upon the second *sigh*.
Though I did have the chance to see (and try to photograph) a good many little waterfalls while on Madeira... so I might come up with some more. Who knows? ;)
 
Both photos are gorgeous! I prefer the second one's angle over the first one. It just seems more unique!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom