What's new

The lonesome oak.

Peter K

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium - Europe
At minus 17 degrees C!

Pentax K20D and Sigma 10-20mm.


1. Before sunrise.
t4whf8.jpg



2.
5obfxf.jpg



3. After sunrise.
2wpp8oz.jpg



Greetings,
Peter.
 
These are great! I particularly like 2 and 3.
 
W-O-W at number 1! I'm nominating it for photo of the month.
 
Hey, I'm new here....this is my first post and I just registered about 20 minutes ago. I was looking at the POTM and saw your first shot. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to like this forum! :thumbup:
 
Beautiful. We don't get snow here so it's even more amazing and foreign to me.
 
Ditto as everyone else. Simply beautiful. Looks like some went and frosted the trees.
 
Wow, beautiful shot, well framed and beautifully exposed.
 
The ones from a distance look like cherry blossoms...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom