The ME Super I picked up a little while back

Haven't sprung for the ME Super just yet. I've got a couple of Program Pluses, a Super Program, Spotmatic SPII, and a Spotmatic ES-II.

The ES-II and a Program Plus came to me for the grand sum of $20. Seller stated he put in new batteries and camera's still wouldn't work. Got 'em home, downloaded the manuals, and correctly re-inserted the batteries. Both work like a charm. Love the Pentax SMC Takumar 55 f1.8, and the SMC Takumar 50 f1.7; excellent lenses!

Waiting on snail mail for a NIB Motor Drive A for the Super Programs - Grand total $25 for that one.
Wow, I'm jealous now!

If it's Pentax anything I usually bring it home. Lately though a thrift store chain in this area (Value Village) have pushed their prices up. This week, I found a scruffy Spotmatic with 50mm lens, don't remember but not 1:1.4 was priced at $60. and a MX with 50mm 1:2 was $85., still not out of line but over what I like to pay for self amusement. Left them there and saving my $$ for something that I don't have.

Grabbed some cell phone pics of some of the new gear I acquired in the past couple months. Just put fresh batteries in it. Works great.

Very nice. I like the 40mm. Makes a good combination.

The 40/2.8 pancake? Gawd, that is a great lens! It was my one-lens-for-hiking choice.

The 40/2.8 pancake? Gawd, that is a great lens! It was my one-lens-for-hiking choice.

It's very compact isn't it, on an ME. I read some people poo-poo the sharpness but it seemed ok to me stopped-down some.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back