rebelnotarget TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Oct 28, 2006 #1 Took this with the other night shots. I was very excited, first time i ever shot at night. I can't wait to go again. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to give them.
Took this with the other night shots. I was very excited, first time i ever shot at night. I can't wait to go again. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to give them.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2006 #2 Sweet shot. Eric
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2006 #3 I agree with Eric. This shot is sweet!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 You are soooo lucky to have a "little" brother who has already impressed me with his industrial plants at night-photography years ago to show you the places and the way how to capture them best! For you have captured this perfectly. I am so in awe.
You are soooo lucky to have a "little" brother who has already impressed me with his industrial plants at night-photography years ago to show you the places and the way how to capture them best! For you have captured this perfectly. I am so in awe.
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #5 Nice work, I knew it wouldn't take long to get you hooked on photography
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #6 Hang it on a wall........
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #7 very nice.... well captured :thumbup:
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #8 acsonpg said: Hang it on a wall........ Click to expand... couldn't put it better myself
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #9 Nice shot, I love the wispy effect from the stacks.
rebelnotarget TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thank you everyone!
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #11 Great shot. The blurs are fantastic and add a lot to the composition.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 29, 2006 #12 Something tells me that it would look even better if it was in B&W.
rebelnotarget TPF Noob! Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Sw1tchFX said: Something tells me that it would look even better if it was in B&W. Click to expand... here it is in black and white ( I am just learning ps so it might not be what you had in mind). But i thought i would give it a go.
Sw1tchFX said: Something tells me that it would look even better if it was in B&W. Click to expand... here it is in black and white ( I am just learning ps so it might not be what you had in mind). But i thought i would give it a go.